28.07.11

28.07.11 by jenswinkler.ch
28.07.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.

Hi everybody. I am back online in South Africa. There is a Gap to be filled from the 19.7.11 when I get back home. So I will just continue writing from here on. I had a harddisk crash (probably from the flight) and some software problems with the Canon Software on this borrowed Computer of my brother in law, so Post is not top and no borders etc. but so what - I am on vecation.

Today we visited the Two Oceans Aquarium in Cape Town, ZA, because it was raining today. I just had my small G11 Camera with me to feel more relaxed, but in this was unnecessairy, because all the tourist were walking around with their DSLR in front of their stomach.
This is a Jelly Fish (do you know Lewis Armstrong...) and I like the contrast with the screens in the background.

Light: AL and Ultra-Violet

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen