14.7.11

14.7.11 by jenswinkler.ch
14.7.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.
Flavian - my workout buddy. He is one of the most I know, what makes him very interesting to talk to. I love our workouts fillied with philosophical discussions (and the surprised looks we get). He has been a mechanic, teacher, watchman, writer, artist, agency manager and so on and so on. Do you want to give him some work? Give it a try, he might be interested. If he does something, he does it more intensiv than others. Also working out - one of the only guys, who ate chicken legs (without the skin) for 500+ consequtive lunches or so. I hate that diet consequence he has - I just not compatible with my way of seizeing the day and family life.
Thank you for modeling, kick-ass college.



Light: 430EX + 2EV, 35mm, handheld on a ETTL wire with 1/2 CTS from 10 o'clock, manual ambient exposure

Here a ambient workout shot.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen