30.7.11

30.7.11 by jenswinkler.ch
30.7.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.

Zuki Matamo - offers massage at her stall at the Hout Bay Indoor Market. Marc can recommend her head and neck massage. She is coached by Margie, who is helping her to manage an own little business. Zuki lives in the close by township Imizamo Yethu and was very kind to let me take her portraiture after finishing her lunch.
I also made a picture of her college Nontsi Sikhphe. Thank you both for modelling for me.
I hope these pictures can be of any use to push your business - good fortune.

For my part this was the first stranger portrait in Africa, after I decided to continue taking them here in Cape Town Area yesterday.

Light: SB26 in a lumiquest III, 24mm, 1/32 power, handheld left and above on a ETTL Cable, that doesen't work ETTL wise with the Nikon (of course).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen