5.7.11

5.7.11 by jenswinkler.ch
5.7.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.
Where is everybody? I saw alot of interesting models at the riverside today, but there was no time for me to take a picture. At night when I had time, there was no more Rhine nearby and I went looking for a model in my small village - nobody out there at all - I drove around and maybe I saw a couple walking far away - that was all: Summervacation...
Not even children on the playground. So I portraid this sad little horse feeling lonely.
Joan Baez: Where have all the children gone...

LIght: 430EX at 1/2 Power, 105mm Zoom, handheld and triggerd by me because I had no lightstand and tripod with me.
I think I flashed it 2 times after the Camera went of with a selftimer - look at the heads shadow

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen