16.7.11

16.7.11 by jenswinkler.ch
16.7.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.
Today I found a foot of a corpse in the garden. I worked a lot around the house this afternoon - mowed the lawn, cut some branches, picked some apricots, continued with the tree house, hung some laundry, painted the balcony handrail of my father in law and found this cut of foot of a Yeti or something under a bush.
Everything is true, except for one issue - the laundry ;-))

Ok, if you wish, you can replace the Yeti and the cut of part and ad <I stupidly hit my big toe against a rock, bent the nail up, bursed, hit it again later and lighted it to give it at least one purpose - as model of the day".

Light: SB26 with blackstrawgrid, 85mm, 1/16 power, a foot infront of my toe, standing on the ground and pointing down a little bit, Skyport, and a little post work too.

Making of here.
Original without post processing here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen