6.6.11

6.6.11 by jenswinkler.ch
6.6.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.
Carotts for my eyes? They are still not back to normal - see 30.5.11

So I read this aspargus approach over at strobist and thought, this will just be enough for tonight after my first day back to work. So no creativity here (just same - same) but learning some more details to the approach I used in 22.5.11.

Light: 2 SB26 and a SB24 lying on the ground from, 1/16 power (because the SB24 just has no weaker shot), 24mm, optical triggeres by my 580 EX full power loosing its strenght in the orbis around my lens, regulating the fill with the square law (leaving the 580Ex as it is but coming closer with it by zooming more to the wideangle side on the lens to brighten things up and leaving the other as they are).
Setup shot here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen