12.6.11

12.6.11 by jenswinkler.ch
12.6.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.
We went for a hike in the mountains with friends and are staying in this SAC house for the night. We had a adventures walk over snowfiled and are tired and glowing (see the face of Bettina). This is my lovely wife and our younger sun just before dinner arrived.
As I was packing the night before, I previewed this scene: I packed a Flash, a gorillapod and a Skyporttrigger to light the usual dark hut scenes. Feeling like a freak, I unpacked my stuff and attached my strobe on a pole of the Bookshelf right of the scene. It worked to my pleasure. I guess, I am a freak - carying an DSLR and Strobist gear over the Swiss mountains to make a shot like this.

Light: 430EX bouncing with 1/4 power, 24mm of the books of a bookshelf manhigh to the right of this scene, camera on manual mode.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen