20.6.11

20.6.11 by jenswinkler.ch
20.6.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.
Saving builders lives: This lady has a red flag and something looking like a childrens horne. So blows the horn, when a tram nears as a warning for the builders. If one doesn't get out of the way quickly enough, she waves her red flag to stop the tram before flattening the poor worksman. You can see the builders in her glasses - she keeps an eye on them.
This kind woman was very pleased that I asked her for permission to take this shot. "I am as I am" she said. The men were chuckling friendliy in the background, so I just took two pictures. I chose her because of her helmet, but the sunglasses made the shot in my point of view.

LIght: AL with TS-E Lens, manual focus.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen