17.5.11

Special day: Two pictures. Why? Nice models - alle strangers I met downtown Basel. It astonishes me every time how open people react to my modelling proposals. Thank you People out there.

DOLCE & GABANNA

17.5.11 A, ursprünglich hochgeladen von jenswinkler.ch
Samira and Christian ala dolce & gabbana.
Thank you for modelling.
Send me a mail if you want to have your picture.

JUMPING for BOLYWOOD

17.5.11 B, ursprünglich hochgeladen von jenswinkler.ch
Cauvery and Laura touching the sky for bolywood.
Thank you for modelling.
Send me a mail if you want to have your picture.

Light: SB26 with Shootthrough umbrella 1/2 power, 24mm 9 o'clock, 1,8m high, 1,5m from subject, two SB26 right, 1/4power, 24mm, shootthrough umbrella , 2m and 1m high, 1,5m from subject, triggerd with skyports and optical
Setup Shot here here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen