23.12.11

23.12.11 by jenswinkler.ch
23.12.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.
I met an angel today - Luzia (what a name for an angel…). My two sons (Simon and Lias) and I where lost in a shopping mall today. Instead of a short food shooping around the corner we ended up spending our afternoon in different shops in this overheated mall. The heat made us feel feeverish - do you know that effect? I saw Luzia, who was painting faces for free in this practical working clothes with wings and everything (dispite it beeing white anyway). She probably had been doing that all afternoon and was still white. She was so polite to model for me and put some lipstick on extra for this shoot - it turned out that she knows what she is doing, because she sometimes returns to earth as a visagiste. Thank you for helping me  and eight more to go. I feel the preasure to perform miracles infront of the finishing line but don't want to ruine family christmas by doing so… and need some ideas to pop up aswell.

Light: 430EX going up to the high ceiling with +0.67ev, ETTL and a hand as better bounce card, triggering a SB26 optically with a ¼ CTS, 1/16 power, 24mm handheld by Simon at 3:00

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen