16.12.11

16.12.11 by jenswinkler.ch
16.12.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.

Alexandre saved me five to twelve. I was a day with hurrican force winds and rain and cold. I was standing at a unusual friday place at the tram station, because it has a roof. Nobody wanted to model and I was not very enthusiastic about it either. But at last I started to talk with Alexandre and he was so impressed with my stubborness to make a shot per day since 1.1.11 that he opted to stand in as my model today. We made four shots. Then I had to pack up to fetch Lias from athletics and he had to pic up his daughter from a retirement home (get that first…).
Thank you Alexandre (and send me a mail, if you want your picture), I thaught that this friday I woulden't find a model for the first time - and actually it was my last friday in Therwil - Lias training ended for this year.
Light setup sepecially choosen for a windy day.

Light: 580EX ¼ power, 105mm, ¼ CTS in a Orbis, SB26 with CTB and diffuser against black wall behind him, 1/8 power, 20mm, skyports

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen