29.10.11

29.10.11 by jenswinkler.ch
29.10.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.

Elias, the boy of Martin and Alexandra, gives the camera a anxious look. I made some pictures before this one and he got a little scared of the flash (which was shielded of him with a black foamy thing). Every time he saw me behind my camera he would turn around and run away. So I just walked by, holding the camera down, aiming towards him, and asoon I thought the focus had locked in I shot this picture.
It reminds me of a classic painting and I love his right hand clamping his mothers clothes in the unsharp background.

Light: 430EX on camea with a black foamy thing and a ¼ CTS, turned up an 30° away left bouncing of wall an ceiling, ETTL mode, camera exposure on manual

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen