12.10.11

12.10.11 by jenswinkler.ch
12.10.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.

Patricio - the barkeeper in a Restaurant called EL GAUCHO (recommendation), Lörrach, Germany. He is Portugese speeking, which fits, because this is an Agentine Steakhouse. Patricio didn't have alot of time, the place was full making him busy. But I wanted him with the nice wineboards in the background.
I took 3 pictures.
My son Simon and I went to the cinema (Simons second visit to a cinema), Smurfs in 3D, and then treated ourselfs with a good steak and icecream. I think a steakhouse is the perfect father and son place to go, forget McDonalds.
Thank you for modelling, Patricio.

Light: AL + 580EX with a better bounce card preventing spill forward, flash turned 70° to the left, bouncing of a small white wall, ETTL -1 ev.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen