16.9.11

16.9.11 by jenswinkler.ch
16.9.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.
Matthias - on his way home (with a torn fibular-tendon). It get to be known here in Therwil (where a I almost every friday because Lias has 1h of athletics, and I get 1h of strangerportrait hunting) because I explained to Matthias what I do here and he said - Yes, I have seen you before.
Today I thaught there would be no strobist picture - I opened my skyport case and there was no trigger and two receivers misssing - slepping at home in my other bag. So I had to change plans. For some reason I quit unusually had packed to Canon flashes (usually one flash is a Nikon SB26 or so) - so I thaught of having a master and slave (SM Flash :-). I just had to fiddle with the softbox holder to let the 430 see the master and check my position before shooting, so the master hits the slave. The background is a building site walkway.

Making of here.

Light: 430EX ETTL mastered by a 580EX on camera (not firing), 60cm Softbox with grid (to prevent spill on the background) from 8:00 and ½ CTS, ambient dropped 2-3 stops manual exposuring the camera.

By the way, I filled up the missing South Africa safari pictures from 20.July -27.July 2011, where I had no Internet and computer.
You can easyily jump to them here or by using the date chooser an the right hand side of this blog.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen