5.11.11

5.11.11 by jenswinkler.ch
5.11.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.

We went to the funfair today and the kids made me ride (specially Simon) the craziest rollercoasters and rides there were - and I was proud that I dared to go and Simon was glad I went with him… he wouldn't have gone allone. So we were 55m high in a ride called rocket hanging upside down, turning in circles, rotating horizontaly etc. - everything ok afterwords, I was just glad Simon didn't fly out his chair, because he just had managed to be the as tall as the requiered hight and I was quit wabbling around in my chair 55m above surface. I couldn't have helped him … fathers nightmare I guess.
I hope Lias won't have nightmares beacause he wanted to go on the ghost train. At the entrance I saw this ghost train employe eating a snac.
I had decided to give an effort to make a Iphone picture of the day, because a DSLR on a fair with children is no fun to hold on to (see text further up) - so I had to decide between this Hipstamatic (iphone app) picture, the ride in the blue hour or this artpiece. The picknick guy won.

Light: AL

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen