19.8.11

19.8.11 by jenswinkler.ch
19.8.11, a photo by jenswinkler.ch on Flickr.

Salome said, that she is a fotogenic - maybe she was joking, but that got her to be the model of today - and she was right. I had a quick stranger shooting with her - 13 pictures from beginning to end, 7 of them selected.
There was no time left to tell me what she does or what I should write, because she had to catch the bus (the location is the bus station - I am often in that area on fridays, have a look before my south Africa trip - because I get a free hour waiting for my son Lias to finish athletic training).
So thank you Salome for stepping in.
Send me a mail and you will get your picture.

Light: 430EX, 24mm, 1/2 power, 1/4 CTS in a lumiquest III, 4:00, maybe 50cm from her face.

See the pullback picture here.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen